Yesterday I was griping because UPS couldn’t find my house (which is in plain sight, after all). Today they located me, and dropped off an unexpected delight: A set of Marvel Battle Lines trading cards with a custom binder!
Spiffy, no? Now I’m going to have to design a tabletop version of the game.
It’s that time of year, when we freelancers look back at what we accomplished and take a minute to feel good about everything instead of being stressed over what comes next. If you’ve read any of these things, thank you. (And if you haven’t, it’s not too late!)
Things I published in 2018
Things I finished in 2018 that will appear in 2019
- The Division: Broken Dawn, a novel linking the first and second Division games and expanding the lore beyond New York and Washington DC
- “Isla Tiburon,” a short story in Asimov’s
- A kids’ picture book adaptation of Avengers: Infinity War
- A picture book adventure about Shuri and the Avengers
- More stuff I can’t announce yet
Happy New Year! And thanks again for reading!
Just tonight I ran across this video of the indomitable Lorraine Cink taking part in the audio recording of my prose adaptation of Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars. Pretty neat to see and hear brief snippets of the actors bringing it to life.
Marvel Battle Lines is Game of the Day at iTunes!